I would like to thank you for your support and feedback from our parent evaluations. As we begin this new year, I want to make you aware of the new changes and adjustments to our COVID-19 policies.
- Approved Changes:
We have updated the COVID-19 Handbook. We will now more closely follow the CDC’s recommended guidelines. See Addendum here.
- New Hours starting Monday, February 1st: 7 AM – 6 PM
- Reusable lunchboxes and containers may now return. Please note we are asking parents to wash and sanitize lunch boxes weekly.
- We are asking that blankets, pillows, and extra clothes fit completely into your child’s backpack. This will help us during carpool.
Not Approved Changes – Requests that we are still not able to accommodate:
- Parents Entering the Building – COVID-19 is still a major issue in our area. For this reason, we are not ready to allow parents/others to enter the building.
- Extracurricular Activities – We will be revisiting this request for the summer.
- Naptime Mat Rolls – Because nap mat rolls cannot be sanitized daily, and they do not fit into backpacks, we will not be able to accommodate them.
Please know we will be constantly monitoring COVID-19 and will adjust as needed.
As a reminder, the Academy is currently running below capacity and financially struggling. If you have friends or family who are or were interested in attending, now is the time to enroll – we have spaces available. You are our best advertisers, so please let your friends and family know.
If you have any questions, please contact us. I would be happy to assist you.