A Great Quote for The New Year:
“Let this coming year be better than all the others. Vow to do some of the things you’ve always wanted to do but couldn’t find the time. Call up a forgotten friend. Drop an old grudge, and replace it with some pleasant memories. Vow not to make a promise you don’t think you can keep. Walk tall, and smile more. You’ll look ten years younger. Don’t be afraid to say, ‘I love you’. Say it again. They are the sweetest words in the world.“
– Ann Landers
I hope you have a blessed year.
January 20 – Martin Luther King Day (No Afterschool)
• Get in the habit of checking the office board in the foyer for reminders and upcoming events for your child and the school.
• Please remember to check your child’s cubby daily. Teaches send important information home in them like balance sheets, illness notices, etc.
• With the constant changing of the weather it is very important to send your children dressed appropriately. Please remember coats and shoes when needed. We will still go outside if it is cold.
• Please notify us if your child has been diagnosed with a contagious illness. We will send a letter to the class, which help control outbreaks. Please read the Parent Handbook for our sick child policy.
• Extra clothes are a must. If your child has a potty accident and does not have a change of clothes, you will have to bring clothes immediately. The Academy does not provide extra clothes.
Mark Your Calendar
January 14 – Wear Crazy Clothes
January 23 – McDonalds for lunch $5.00
“Wee” Facts, Tips and Advice
Children are not so different from kites – they were created to fly. But they need wind-the undergirding and strength that comes from unconditional love, encouragement and prayer. – Gigi Graam Tchividjian