Thank you for your understanding and support of the Academy during the past two months. We understand many parents are still unsure about returning so soon. As a parent it is up to you to make that decision. While we will follow all the guidelines set by the CDC, we cannot guarantee COVID-19 will not make an appearance. We will do our absolute best to keep the children in our program safe, therefore it is important that parents also follow these guidelines. If you decide your child will not return June 1st, please send us an email letting us know when they will return.
For a smooth reopening on the June 1st we need you to know these things: Most importantly, we are only allowing healthy children to attend our school.
Your child’s temperature will be checked when they arrive at the academy and throughout the day. We ask that you notify us if you or your child has been sick or exposed to COVID-19. For us to provide the safest environment we need parents to be open and honest with us when it comes to the health of all the families at the Academy.
1. Academy hours will return to 6:30 am – 6:30 pm.
2. Parents are not allowed to enter the building.
3. Parents will be dropping of children in a carpool line
• This will be a slow process, so we ask that everyone do their best to be patient, understanding, and prepared to wait.
• Drop-off is 6:30 am – 8:00 am / Pick-up is 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm.
• If you need to drop off later or pick up earlier, give us a call and we will go get your children. Please do not make this a routine.
• A name card will be provided to be displayed on your driver side window.
• We will bring your child to the car and it will be your responsibility to buckle your child into their car seats.
4. Children Supplies – may be dropped off earlier if necessary, between 5/26 – 5/29 between 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
• Infants to two’s classroom will need a bag with:
o Diapers, Wipes, Ointment, Baby food, Bottles, & Sippy Cups
• Three’s and above will need a backpack with:
o Two changes of clothes and a small pillow & blanket (bed rolls are not allowed at this time).
• Frogs and Ducks – Your meal / bottle procedures will stay the same.
• For all other classrooms, Afterschool & Summer Camp – You will be required to provide a disposable brown bag/sack lunch. We will not warm up food and all containers need to be disposable because we will throw everything away when your child is done with lunch.
• No lunch delivery will be allowed. Snacks will be provided by the Academy.
• 100% Tuition resumes in June.
o Paying Tuition – you can drop off checks at carpool or send payment through your bank/money order. We are not currently accepting cash.
o Need a statement – give the office a call we can email the info or send home with your child.
• COVID-19 credits will only be given if your child returns to the Academy. If you choose to withdraw you will forfeit your credits.
o Questions – give us a call or email.
Please understand we are doing our best to make this process smooth for everyone. This will be new territory for all of us and things may change. If you have questions, just let us know. I think with a little patience, kindness, and understanding we can make this work.