We strive to give your preschooler the loving care and guidance that children need in their early formative years. It is our belief that the best assurance for the success of your child’s experience with us is the close cooperation between parents and our staff. Therefore, we invite all parents to visit and see what we have to offer your child.
Our goal is to help each child with his/her academic, emotional, social, physical and spiritual development. We want to work together with you to help your child through many successful years in our program.
The Latest News & Updates
- Online Full-Day Support for K-5August 11, 2020If you have opted for online classes for the first semester of the school year, we can help. Spring Branch […]
- Update: July 2020July 20, 2020As we prepare for classroom promotions and a new school year, we want you to understand the options we have […]
- Update for Summer / Fall 2020June 6, 2020Spring Branch Presbyterian Academy has always worked to support families. We understand the stress, difficulties, […]
- Re-Opening June 1May 22, 2020Thank you for your understanding and support of the Academy during the past two months. We understand many parents […]
- Operational UpdateMay 1, 2020We would like to thank everyone for their understanding and patience during this time. We are all dealing with […]